- Project Corrections / Time spent:
Brochure – 45 minutes I changed the photograph on the inside to bleed on the left edge as well as the wave image above that photo. I worked a lot with typography on the inside story. I shortened it and made adjustments so that it would not overlap the fold. I also added color names to the color scheme list.
Photo Ad – 20 minutes I reworked the typography
Web page – 15 minutes I changed the width of the page and changed the alignment of the footer to align with the web page title.
Event Ad – 20 minutes I took off the reflection of the title text and listed the beneficiary of the fund raiser.
Stationary; Business card – 20 minutes I reworked the typography; changed the font and made it a little bigger
Montage – 10 minutes I changed alignment on the typography
I hope that this reflects my hard work and perseverance as I strive for excellence to display my work in a professional manner.
Family, friends, students, collegues (Maybe a potential employer; I have a job, but you never know…)
- Top Thing Learned:
I have learned to design things, elements of good design; mostly confidence in my ability to design
- Future application of Visual Media:
Since I am a teacher already, my main focus was to increase my knowledge and skills and learn things that I can pass on to my students.
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic; red
- Title Font Name & Category: Modern/Decorative; Monotype Corsiva
- Copy Font Name & Category: Sans serif; Gadugi
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):
None of my images came from the internet.